It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sign In with Optmyzr
How do I add an Analytics widget that shows homepage views by date?
edited June 2015
I'd like to show GA data for pageviews by day but only for my site's homepage. How do I do this?
You can show data for just your homepage by using custom filters with our GA reporting widgets. We have a help article that covers the
concept of custom filters here
Here's how to achieve exactly what you're asking:
1. add a new GA Line Chart widget to your Optmyzr report template
2. select Pageviews as one of the metrics for the lines in the chart
3. check the box to enable Custom Filters
4. add the code to filter for ONLY the homepage: 'ga:pagePath==/'
5. preview the widget and save your report template