It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sign In with Optmyzr
How can I optimize campaigns with not many conversions.
I am looking to increase my account traffic without incurring additional costs for campaign with not many conversions
edited January 11
You can optimize campaigns with not many conversions by:
1. By optimizing Quality Score for the campaign. You can find tips for this on our Blog here:
2. Using impression share metric to find how many times your ads could be triggered on Google out of the considerable number of times your advertisement could have appeared. If a specific campaign has low impression share, then you can improve it significantly by fixing your budget, your keywords and your bids.
3. Add negative keywords to your account to specify keywords for which you do not want your ads to appear, and are an often overlooked tool. You can use Negative Keyword Finder for this. You can also pause non-converting keywords within Optmyzr. This will help you target keywords much better and reduce wasted spend.
4. You can use re-marketing to re-target the customers who abandoned your website at different stages. You can connect with potential leads as they browse other sites by displaying ads that will entice them to go back to your site, and hopefully, convert into a paying customer.
5. You can set hourly bid adjustments to bid only during converting times of the day to get quality traffic. This helps you to get more impressions during the hours of the day when the conversion rate is higher and avoid wasting spend when the account has no/very few conversions