Non Converting Keywords Optimization - User Guide
Our Non-Converting Keywords optimization will help you find keywords that have received enough traffic but have not converted during a selected date range. You can choose to pause these keywords to reduce cost and increase ROAS.
How does it work?
The system recommends the keywords by taking into account the statistical significance of the data. For each campaign, Optmyzr will estimate how many clicks it takes before you would expect a conversion. The suggestions will show keywords that have received more than enough clicks but have not converted.
Why should you use it?
You can use the non-converting keywords optimization to:
- Optimize or pause keywords that have not converted in the last three months (or the date range you've selected in the optimization) and haven’t converted in the last 365 days.
- Investigate keywords that have a high CTR and high Bounce Rate because this means that the keyword is relevant to the ad but the landing page is probably not correct.
How to use it
Go to the optimization page here.
Setting up the parameters
- Select the campaigns where you want to look for non-converting keywords and the data range you want the optimization to take into consideration when displaying the results
- Set up the filters
- Conservative: allows keywords to have more clicks before suggesting them to be paused
- Normal: keywords should have received just enough clicks
- Aggressive: keywords with fewer clicks are also recommended
- Custom: You can select the metrics that will be taken into consideration before adding the keywords to the list.
- You can also select the metrics columns you want to display
Add keywords to notes
- If you want, you can add the non-converting keywords to notes. Once you add the selected words to notes, you can export them to a CSV file and review them later
The turbo mode displays any keyword that received more than 20 clicks and did not convert during the selected date range.
You can read about troubleshooting questions here.