AdWords Scripts are a powerful addition to your SEM toolkit. You can use scripts to:
- create and automate delivery of custom reports.
- alert you to issues in your account.
- calculate and implement bid changes.
- manage ads, keywords, campaigns and ad groups.
- integrate external data sources such as your Twitter feed, product inventories and weather forecasts to form a more complete picture of site activity and conversions.
In this session, we'll demonstrate the capabilities of scripts, discuss best practices, and provide detailed instructions for creating and implementing scripts in your AdWords campaigns.