This AdWords Script generates a Google Sheet with a list of all the active keywords in your account that have a Quality Score lower than a predefined Quality Score. It also provides the option to pause these keywords.
This script provides other metrics like cost, impressions etc. for a given period of time to help you gauge the performance of keywords in your account prominently.
Example Use Cases
- Get a list of keywords that fall below a certain quality score and optimize them
- Do a regular clean up of your AdWords account by pausing keywords with very low Quality Scores
Settings and Customization
- EMAILADDRESS: tells the script the email addresses that should get a notification when it finishes creating the spreadsheet. To send to multiple recipients, separate the email addresses with a comma. Do NOT include the name of the person... only include their email address.
- QualityScore: defines the threshold Quality Score for the keywords to be identified.
- Pause: To pause keywords with a lower quality score, change the value of the field Pause to true.
- Date_Range: tells the script the date range to include in the calculation. E.g. 'LAST_30_DAYS'. You can also use the format 'YYYYMMDD,YYYYMMDD'.
Get This Script
You can run this script from the Enhanced Scripts™ section in your Optmyzr account.